- Why don't schools teach us to form our... latest post by Inkingi | 35 responses
- What is the most meaningful sentence y... latest post by MicrowaveMetal | 125 responses
- Do you still believe in the things you... latest post by scathey1 | 12 responses
- Is organized religion the root of all ... latest post by ukdirector | 217 responses
- Will human beings really ever understa... latest post by ukdirector | 59 responses
I think the reason relationships are so painful when respect is not given is it shows a lack of concern for the other fellow. When I think of the times I did not respect my parents and after all they did for me I wanted more. I then call my mom and say something nice and that helps. In America recently I had a trip an emergency room and got treated with no respect because I didn’t have insurance that hurt more than the emergency to think that the poor class in America are treated so badly. The emergency one hour treatment came to eight thousand and I am still working on payments but the operation would have cost 25 thousand. When I got home to Thailand I has the Gall Bladder operation for three hundred dollars, that feeling was greater than you can know and the degree of respect given between the hospital staff and I was high.
by Thai sean