- Why don't schools teach us to form our... latest post by Inkingi | 35 responses
- What is the most meaningful sentence y... latest post by MicrowaveMetal | 125 responses
- Do you still believe in the things you... latest post by scathey1 | 12 responses
- Is organized religion the root of all ... latest post by ukdirector | 217 responses
- Will human beings really ever understa... latest post by ukdirector | 59 responses
I am trying very hard to respond in a positive manner to this post but the mindset of the person in poverty is not the problem. I have traveled worldwide and what you call the mindset is the result of inequity, it is a sort of depression that can only be cured by earning a decent wage. If you try to educate this person there’re has to be a job waiting for him or her and that is an economic factor, you are treating the symptom not the cause and the cause is exploitation...
by Thai sean