- Why don't schools teach us to form our... latest post by gingerichkr | 36 responses
- What is the most meaningful sentence y... latest post by MicrowaveMetal | 125 responses
- Is organized religion the root of all ... latest post by ukdirector | 217 responses
- Will human beings really ever understa... latest post by appa | 60 responses
- Do you still believe in the things you... latest post by scathey1 | 12 responses
Profile of dmclane101
Fear is just a scary sensation to wake you up...
When I become conscious enough to be comfortable with the sensation of fear. When I realize fear is not my enemy, but rather a message telling me exactly how to proceed. When I move accordingly, fear becomes ecstacy. Constant, unnrelenting fear is due to lack of practice in transforming fear. Other wise you are just an addict of suffering. Before you master fear, it may help to stop whining about minor discomfort as much as you can. Take it on the achin and keep going, You can't screw this one up!