- Why don't schools teach us to form our... latest post by Inkingi | 35 responses
- What is the most meaningful sentence y... latest post by MicrowaveMetal | 125 responses
- Do you still believe in the things you... latest post by scathey1 | 12 responses
- Is organized religion the root of all ... latest post by ukdirector | 217 responses
- Will human beings really ever understa... latest post by ukdirector | 59 responses
Profile of isoses
Life never ends
I don't believe life ends, you just move on to a different stages over and over for infinity, everything around you changes and moves but it never disappears, its just best to just enjoy your current stage.
No, Because to live in harmony would destroy our humanity, You have to have a platform to judge peace and that platform can only be conflict. You need pain to understand comfort and you need sorrow to understand happiness. all of which come from negative and positive interactions with other humans.