- Why don't schools teach us to form our... latest post by Inkingi | 35 responses
- What is the most meaningful sentence y... latest post by MicrowaveMetal | 125 responses
- Do you still believe in the things you... latest post by scathey1 | 12 responses
- Is organized religion the root of all ... latest post by ukdirector | 217 responses
- Will human beings really ever understa... latest post by ukdirector | 59 responses
Profile of mcrumph
Dreaming or Desiring
First, what do you mean by dreaming? The things that pop up out of the unconscious while sleeping or those things we would like to see occur during our lifetime? My dreams are somewhat unusual from the average (herding gigantic dragon flies with Apache helicopters) so I don't really expect them to happen. Desires on the other hand, even if you know they are not likely to come to fruition, are important to have. It is the struggle to succeed that is more important than the success. To struggle is to be human, to fight against the odds, to bring something from the world of ideas into this concrete and muddy place. Fight, claw, be ruthless and if you are lucky you just might succeed. Even if you are not, I can guarantee that you have had a good life (unless all your after are more material things).