- Why don't schools teach us to form our... latest post by Inkingi | 35 responses
- What is the most meaningful sentence y... latest post by MicrowaveMetal | 125 responses
- Do you still believe in the things you... latest post by scathey1 | 12 responses
- Is organized religion the root of all ... latest post by ukdirector | 217 responses
- Will human beings really ever understa... latest post by ukdirector | 59 responses
Profile of Roark Thurston
If all barriers of diversity were destroyed, [...]
If all barriers of diversity were destroyed, wouldn't that take away the principle of understanding?
If we solve world hunger, and everybody is [...]
If we solve world hunger, and everybody is fed, this would ultimately stimulate a growth in population resulting in more destruction of nature to house the growing population. So do you decide to feed everyone, or let nature do its thing?